Friday, January 24, 2014





         John Foster

         Ms Athony

         Eng. 101-107

         January 24, 2014




                    I olny read bird by bird and I have to say I liked it even though it was not normaly what I read. You see I normaly read startrek, star wars doungons and dragons, and last but not least shadow run. Bird by bird was about this girl and her family,mostly about her and her father. She was an awkward girl walking arrroud like Nixson with her shoulders in her ears getting teased alot sse tryed her best to be funny. Her father was a writer and he teathes at a pirson and he also teathes her how ot  write. Se gets pobilshed for the first time around ten or so and everyone around her is over joyed. Well thats about all I have to write about so thank you for reading next time you may read the bamblings of the insane.


                                                         thank you John Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment