Monday, March 31, 2014







                                          
                                                                             A Pigeons Tail


                      I see you have a bagel I want the bagel give it to me please? That's all just a piece that wouldn't  even be a taste. What happened where am I hay what is this. If I push this the thing I am in bonces, and I can chase people for a change in stead of them chasing me. What dose this thing do wooo   it  is like pooping straight a I can do it anywhere at any time.  OK hand over that bagel. So I aim these laser guns at the man and he offers me the bagel. I gently land the case and cautiously precede to head toward the man to get my prize when he tried to ambush me so I got back in the box, and aimed a rocket at him. He still tricked me thou by throwing the bagel up in the air he caught me off guard, and smacked me away form the case. What I saw to be my  bagel fell into the case hitting the big bed circle in the center of the case. This action caused a big round bird to erupt for a large pillar in the ground. I saw the case rocket off with the man in tow I am hot on his heels after my bagel.  I hit the man trying to get him to release my bagel but he dose not. I land on the case he aims his guns at me I think oh shit I'm a goner now, but when he hit the trigger  click click  it do not fire. I thought I was lucky but then up pops missile, and I start to kiss my tail feathers good bye. I close my eyes then snap, pop I am not dead I open my eyes to see the bagel falling to the ground. I follow my prize to the ground and preceded to eat it. The man landed a few minutes later we exchanged glances, and went our own why. All of a sudden ow the big bird that the man shot down landed on me. Don't worry I am alright after all I am the Pigeon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment