Monday, March 17, 2014

I would like to be at fantastic caverns because I have never been there but I hear it is quite amazing with all the rock formations, crystals, and gorges the caves are said to go on for miles    


  rocks crystals bats darkness crevices stalactites

spring water moss decay bat feces rubber from the caravan that goes throu


slimy  wet rough slants                     .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    . rushing water the sound of flapping wings the sound of the train as it rolls through  a dripping sound the eco of all these sounds


 the fresh spring water the sol-far from one of the stones and the grett


               my dad has told me many stories about his trips to fanatic caverns some of which I do not believe like the one were he saved Dolly Partons life      

No comments:

Post a Comment